You should choose a good learning resource to prepare for the VMware 3V0-32.21 exam. The Pass4itSure updated 3V0-32.21 exam dumps are definitely your VMware 3V0-32.21 study preparation.
Go to the VMware 3V0-32.21 exam dumps webpage https://www.pass4itsure.com/3v0-32-21.html you’ll see two forms of (PDF and software) study materials for you to study, prepare well, and easily pass the VMware 3V0-32.21 exam.
All you need to know? 3V0-32.21: Advanced Design VMware Cloud Management and Automation?
Yes, the exam is briefly summarized for better understanding.
Exam 3V0-32.21 Its associated certification is VCAP-CMA Design 2022. The exam is in English and you will need to answer 60 questions (single and multiple choice) in 145 minutes. The passing score is 300. Taking the exam costs $450
What should you do to prepare for the VMware VCAP-CMA Design 2021 3V0-32.21 exam?
First of all, you must be familiar with the basics of the exam, which have been mentioned above, and you can go to the official website to understand.
Secondly, it is necessary to prepare for the VMware 3V0-32.21 exam.
Here you will need Pass4itSure 3V0-32.21 exam dumps help, which will provide you with the latest study materials to help prepare for the exam.
Definitely want a free learning resource for the VMware 3V0-32.21 certification exam, right?
We have prepared 3V0-32.21 free dumps of Q&A practice questions for you.
You can download it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TS5YQDFXCwtwz40b9R5kyTUWqHfwui3D/view?usp=sharing
You can also read the VCAP-CMA Design 2021 certification 3V0-32.21 free exam questions below.
VMware 3V0-32.21 Exam Actual Questions Free
1. What are two requirements for deploying a small deployment of vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
A. Certificate Authority (CA)-signed certificate for all the components of deployment
B. Upgrading the existing vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
C. Valid, fully-qualified domain name that can be resolved with both forward and reverse lookup
D. Configured load balancers
E. Single, static IPv4, and network address
Correct Answer: CE
2. An architect is designing a greenfield Cloud Management solution. During the requirements gathering workshop with the customer, the following information was captured: The log monitoring solution must be capable of collecting a minimum of 10,000 events per second.
The automation solution must be capable of deploying at least 20 concurrent workloads. When creating the design documentation, which design quality should be used to classify the requirements?
Correct Answer: C
3. A company is planning to deploy a new cloud management solution that will allow business users to deploy servers via a self-service portal. After the initial discovery workshop with the new service owner, the architect gained the following key information about the project:
In an effort to increase user experience, the IT Manager has requested that all deployments do not rely on
manual approvals. The current IT team is made up of five engineers but only one engineer has any experience writing scripts or automating server deployments.
The current version of the CMDB solution has no API available to create or destroy configuration items (CI) and there is no budget for upgrades. Currently, all CMDB activities are completed manually via service request with an SLA of 4 hours. The customer has one data center with a requirement for protection against data center failure. The expected availability SLA (measured monthly) will be 99.5%. The deployment of a server is expected to take no longer than 2 hours.
Given the information provided, which two risks should the architect document within the design? (Choose two.)
A. Allowing self-service deployments of servers by business users.
B. The lack of REST-API for IP address management solution.
C. The end-to-end server deployment cannot be achieved in the time window.
D. There is insufficient resources available to complete the project.
E. The customer only has a single data center location.
Correct Answer: BC
4. A customer wants to implement vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) as a part of a new SDDC
deployment. The customer has two physical data centers and a number of branch offices. The customer has recently purchased Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) hardware that has to be implemented and configured.
The customer has a target availability Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.99%, measured quarterly, for
the management components. Which recommendation should the architect make to achieve the requirements?
A. Deploy a 3-node vRSLCM cluster on a vSAN stretched cluster
B. Deploy a vRSLCM appliance in one DC and replicate it to the second DC
C. Deploy a vRSLCM appliance on a vSAN stretched cluster
D. Deploy a vRSLCM appliance on a vSAN cluster
Correct Answer: D
5. An architect is responsible for designing a new Operations Management solution for a customer. The customer has provided the following high-level information about their existing VMware Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) environment:
The existing environment is located within a single geographical region. The customer already has deployed a vSphere-based virtualization solution that spans two well-connected physical locations. The customer has recently upgraded all of their licenses to VMware vCloud Suite Advanced subscription. The customer has already successfully deployed and configured vRealize Operations 8. x within the VMware SDDC.
The customer would like to ensure that both specific event monitoring data and operations monitoring for all of the VMware SDDC can be consolidated into a single user interface. Which three recommendations should the architect make to meet the requirements? (Choose three.)
A. Configure vSphere integration in vRealize Log Insight 8. x
B. Configure vRealize Operations 8. x and vRealize Log Insight 8. x integration
C. Deploy vRealize Log Insight 8. x
D. Configure vRealize Operations 8. x and vRealize Log Insight Cloud integration
E. Deploy vRealize Log Insight Cloud
F. Configure vRealize Operations 8. x and vRealize Operations Cloud Federation
Correct Answer: BDF
6. The operations team is onboarding new interns in Active Directory. The interns need to work in the company\’s vRealize Operations environment while maintaining corporate security compliance. The intern Active Directory group should only have a PowerUser role to a specific vCenter cluster and ReadOnly for all other objects. Which option would meet the requirements?
A. Create new Active Directory accounts and import the intern user accounts. Create a new role for the interns and assign appropriate permissions to objects.
B. Add the interns to a new vRealize Operations Active Directory Group. Import the Active Directory group and grant access to relevant objects and all actions for the specific vCenter cluster.
C. Add the interns to the existing vRealize Operations administrators Active Directory group and grant access to relevant objects and all actions for the specific vCenter cluster.
D. Create a new Active Directory group for interns. Synchronize intern Group, create a new role for the interns and assign appropriate permissions on objects.
Correct Answer: A
7. What two statements are true about vRealize Operations Manager’s high availability (HA)? (Choose two.)
A. With HA, data stored in the primary node is partially backed up on the replica node.
B. Upon failure of the primary node, failover to the replica is automatic.
C. If the primary node fails, the replica node can take over all functions of the primary node.
D. To enable HA, you must deploy at least 3 data nodes, plus the primary node.
E. Data collection must be restarted from the administrative interface when the primary node fails.
Correct Answer: BE
8. An architect is designing a Cloud Management solution for a customer to create a private cloud. The
customer wants to enable self-service provisioning for their business users to their existing VMware virtual environment. After initial discovery workshops, the following information has been gathered:
The customer, in the future, may need to start supporting the deployment of services to public cloud. The customer has an existing vCloud Suite Advanced license entitlement covering all of their virtual
environment. There is no budget for additional licensing at this time. What should the architect document as a risk in the design?
A. The solution will not support the provisioning to the public cloud without additional licensing.
B. The solution cannot be upgraded to support the provisioning of public cloud services.
C. The solution will not support provisioning to VMware Cloud on AWS without additional licensing.
D. The solution will not support the monitoring of workloads on the private cloud.
Correct Answer: D
9. Which design decision should an architect make to support continuous availability in vRealize Operations?
A. Each Fault Domain should contain only remote collector nodes.
B. The vROps cluster should be separated into three Fault Domains.
C. Each Fault Domain should consist of primary, witness, and remote collector nodes.
D. The vROps cluster should be separated into two Fault Domains.
Correct Answer: D
10. A company has recently completed an audit and has found that there are many virtual machines in their production environment that no longer appear to be in use. To prevent this from happening in the future, the company is deploying vRealize Automation and would like all provisioned VMs to meet the following requirements:
VMs to have a default lease of 90 days and no more than 365 days Lease policy can be overridden on a case-by-case basis Upon initial lease expiry, the VM should be kept for 10 days after which it will be destroyed. Which policy design will meet the technical requirements?
A. Create a lease policy with the organization scope, setting 90 days lease, 365 total leases,s and grace period to 10, and a hard enforcement
B. Create a lease policy with the organization scope, setting 90 days lease, 365 total leases,s and grace period of 10, and a soft enforcement
C. Create a lease policy with the project scope, setting 90 days lease, 365 total leases and grace period of 10, and a soft enforcement
D. Create a lease policy with the project scope, setting 90 days lease, 365 total leases and grace period of 10, and a hard enforcement
Correct Answer: C
11. A customer requests a conceptual design for the Cloud Management solution. What three selections represent a conceptual design? (Choose three.)
A. Cloud Automation
B. Identity Management
C. vRealize Automation
D. Workspace One Access
E. Monitoring and Logging
F. vRealize Log Insight
Correct Answer: ABE
12. A cloud architect is writing an implementation plan for the deployment of a clustered vRealize Automation deployment that will use a third-party load balancer. Which two steps should the architect include within the implementation plan to ensure a successful deployment of vRealize Automation? (Choose two.)
A. Disable all secondary nodes from the load balancer pools
B. Create and configure the monitoring of vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator
C. Ensure all the SAN certificates for vRealize Suite are available
D. Enable all non-primary nodes on the load balancer
E. Turn off the health monitors or change them temporarily to default to ICMP and ensure traffic is still forwarding to the primary node
Correct Answer: BC
13. An online retail company needs its shopping cart application to be highly available.
What three cloud management design decisions would give an optimal shopping experience? (Choose three.)
A. Create a vRealize Operations metric chart for the application\’s CPU usage
B. Create a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that remediates the issue by updating the CPU
C. Configure the vRealize Operations alert to run a vRealize Orchestrator workflow when triggered
D. Create a vRealize Operations alert that is triggered when the application\’s CPU usage exceeds a threshold
E. Create a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that emails an administrator to remediate the issue
F. Configure the vRealize Operations alert to email an administrator to remediate the issue
Correct Answer: BDF
Read more 3V0-32.21 exam questions, here.